Venture Catalysts Leads $1M Pre-Series A Round in Indian Conversational AI Startup Klovechef Klovechef said it aims to make people's complete kitchen journeys interactive and efficient through its AI-powered and voice-first platform that works like a conversational kitchen assistant on voice assistant platforms like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Dubai’s Cartlow Raises $2 Million to Sell Second-Hand And Refurbished Products at Bargain Prices Cartlow sells pre-owned, refurbished, open-box, and clearance products across different categories including mobile phones, laptops, watches, and TVs, on its online platform in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
Gurugram-Based B2B2C Ayurveda Tech Platform Nirogstreet Raises $2M in Pre-Series A Round NirogStreet claims that it is getting a huge response from the deeper pockets of the country as only 30 percent of the doctors on its platform are from Tier-I cities and the remaining 70 percent belongs to Tier-II and III cities.
Tunisia’s GoMyCode Raises $850,000 to Train Youth for Tech And Digital Jobs GoMyCode currently has hackerspaces (offline locations) in Tunis, Sousse, Sfax, and Algiers. It employs 60 people in the company and has over 50 trainers in its network to offer the training programs at its offline locations.
SmartClean Bags US$3.4M Funding to Bring Efficiency into Cleaning Industry Using AI, IoT SmartClean is working on “reimagining the next-gen cleaning industry” and building IoT solutions which will monitor spaces, learn from the facility data and autonomously run cleaning operations of properties with a team of cleaners and robots.